• Ombre Powder Brows
• Nano Brows
• Lip PMU
• PMU Eyeliner
• Areola Micropigmentation
• Scar Camouflage
• Body Tattoo
• No cord, no power supply = less cross-contamination
• Very easy setup
• Switch sides effortlessly while working
• New generation of brushless motors means it’s lightweight: only 6 ounces (170 grams)
• Dynamic Power Path Management: it can still be used while charging.
• 3 mm stroke optimized for PMU
• Most of the weight is in the center
• User-friendly, color-coded voltage display
• Decrease and increase voltage by half increments
• Voltage from 5 – 12 Volts
• Detachable battery: when power runs out, switch to the auxiliary PowerBolt battery (purchased separately), to continue the procedure without interruptions.
• Battery life: Up to 12 hours. Complete charge in less than 2 hours with standard USB-C cord.
Note: Longer power cords and weaker power sources will result in the unit taking a long time to charge or not charging at all.
• Bluetooth enabled: Pair with Darklab app
• Compatible with most membrane needles
• Manufactured in the USA
***NOT compatible with the Killswitch***
The Flux S User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, the machine will be repaired free of charge.