Orange Biotek Pigment is a mixing color / modifier for permanent make-up and microblading pigments.
Biotek’s Orange color can be added to another color, in the capsule, to make it warmer.
All BIOTEK PIGMENTS are:
– produced entirely in Italy with high quality raw materials.
– vegan and not tested on animals.
– compliant with European and American regulations.
– suitable for permanent make-up and microblading.
– full coverage.
– stable (no color changes).
Available in 0.24 oz (7 ml) and 0.61 oz (18ml) formats, BIOTEK pigments are conveniently packaged in airless bottles, ensuring minimal wastage and allowing every drop to be utilized effectively.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
Biotek SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products. A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with chemical products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material.