By choosing Perma Blend, you can be sure to get the highest quality pigments on the market.
This authentic eyebrow color does not change color in the skin and ensures maximum concentration for long-lasting, true results.
Perma Blend tests every batch for consistency and safety, to make sure our pigments are safe for your clients. Certified vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the US.
Never mix Perma Blend pigments with water or other thinning agents. Use only Perma Blend Thinning or Shading Solutions to change consistency.
HOW TO USE
• Store at room temperature, in a dry place, and out of direct sunlight.
• Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
• Shake before use.
• Make sure the lid is securely sealed and properly stored after use.
• Use only Perma Blend Shading Solutions to change consistency.
• Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
• Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
• Spot testing is recommended before full application.
• Don’t use on pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• For professional use only.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products. A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with chemical products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material.
Download Safety Data Sheets – Dark Forest Brown SDS Sheet [PDF]
There are no reviews yet.