Tina Davies Sunset Brow Kit contains:
Sunset – Light, very golden blonde
Toffee – Medium warm brown
Autumn – Dark, warm brown
Tina Davies Sunset Shading Solution – Thickening Solution for Modifying Permanent Makeup Ink
Perma Blend quality + Tina Davies’ expertise = reliable permanent makeup pigments that are high-density, vegan-friendly, high-quality, varied and long-lasting. The pigment ingredients are comprised of the absolute highest quality pigments with the highest lightfastness rating for maximum color stability and performance.
HOW TO USE
• Store at room temperature, in a dry place, and out of direct sunlight.
• Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
• Shake before use.
• Make sure the lid is securely sealed and properly stored after use.
• Use only Perma Blend Shading Solutions to change consistency.
• Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
• Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
• Spot testing is recommended before full application.
• Don’t use on pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• For professional use only.
SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with chemical products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.
Download Safety Data Sheets – Tina Davies Sunset SDS Sheet [PDF]
Download Safety Data Sheets – Tina Davies Toffee SDS Sheet [PDF]
Download Safety Data Sheets – Tina Davies Autumn SDS Sheet [PDF]
There are no reviews yet.