Tag 45 Numbing Gel – Topical Anesthetic Lidocaine Gel for Microblading and Permanent Makeup 1oz (30g)
Artists’ favorite secondary anesthetic. Tag 45 Numbing Gel quickly provides pain relief and makes your client comfortable.
– Eyebrow techniques
– Lip blush
– Permanent eyeliner
– Areola tattoos
How to Use:
1. Apply a small amount on broken skin with a suitable applicator.
2. Wait 2-5 minutes until the numbing effect is achieved, then wipe off.
3. Resume the treatment.
– Lidocaine 4HCI Local anesthetic
– Epinephrine HCI .04% Vasoconstrictor
– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of eyewash. Seek medical care from an eye care physician.
– Don’t swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not suitable for clients with a history of liver disease or impairment
– Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components. If a reaction occurs, consult a doctor if it worsens or does not improve in 7 days, or clears up and emerges again within a few days.
– Do not use in large quantities, especially over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
– Not safe for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
– You may notice temporary blanching, irritation or sensitivity where the product is applied.
– You may not feel pain in the area for a while after application – avoid sources of heat or injury.
– Delayed swelling is possible.