Return & Refund Policy
NOTE: All sales are considered final. It is our policy to not accept any returns due to contamination issues. We take great care to ensure all products arrive properly sealed and sterilized, and cannot accept returns as a safety precaution for our customers.
However, there may be exceptions. If you feel like you need to return an item and have a solid reason, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returns and refunds at any time.
You can request a return on your product only within 30 days after you received it. Complaints received after that will not be considered.
In order to return a product, the product must be in the same condition in which you received it:
- Unused or unworn
- In its original packaging with all the tags and labels.
You have to provide a receipt or proof of purchase.
You can return your product for Store Credit. Store Credit can be exchanged for a different product. No cash refunds are issued.
How to Return a Product
To start a return process, follow the instruction:
1. Email our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. State your order number, the selection of products you want to return, and the reason for requesting the return.
2. If your return request is accepted, we will send further instructions for mailing your return.
3. We can provide you with a return shipping label upon request – the shipping label is charged an extra $10 which will be subtracted from your Store Credit if your return passes inspection. If your return is not accepted, we will send you an invoice for both the return and redelivery label fee.
4. Once your return has been delivered to us, it will be inspected by our team. This may take a few days.
5. We will let you know if your return passed the inspection or not.
6. If your return is accepted, you will receive Store Credit equivalent to the sum you paid for the product.
ITEMS RETURNED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
YOUR RETURN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF:
- You didn’t follow the return process instructions described above. Items returned without prior notice on your part and acceptance on our part will not be accepted.
- The item was opened.
- The item is not in its original packaging.
- The item was used or worn.
- The item is missing one or more of its original labels or tags.
- The item is damaged in any way.
We do not accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Microbeau/Darklab/FK Irons Machine Return Policy
Due to cross contamination issues and the fact that all FK Irons machines are custom-built to order for you, we do not accept returns. All machine sales are final. We do, however, guarantee all of our machines.
Each machine comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. If you experience any type of problem with a Microbeau machine, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue and illustrating it with pictures/video (include proof of purchase or a receipt) and we will instruct you on further action.
Damaged Package or Wrong Order
If you receive a damaged or defective product, or a wrong item different from what you ordered, contact our Customer Support as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com. We will evaluate the situation and offer a solution.
Refunds – Store Credit Only
Refunds are possible exclusively in the form of store credit. If you want a refund on the item you purchased, return the item to get store credit in the same amount you paid.
If you want to exchange a product you’re purchased for a different product from our store, you can file a return and refund request. If it is accepted, you will receive a refund in the form of store credit in the equivalent value of the sum paid for the product. No cash refunds are issued.You can use the store credit to purchase a different product from our store.
Purchases finalized prior to limited-time price reductions are not eligible for price-adjustment refunds.
DISCOUNT/PROMO CODES (COUPONS, VOUCHERS)
Unless stated otherwise, all codes are one-time-use per customer. Codes cannot be combined.
Coupon codes cannot be applied retroactively to finalized sales.
Can I Change My Order Once I’ve Placed It?
All sales are final. We cannot modify orders once they have been completed and paid.
Something is Missing From My Order. What Should I Do?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice/order number, a picture/video of the package and its contents, the name of the missing item and the number of units that are missing. All such order issues need to be reported within 7 days of delivery.
My Order Arrived Broken/Damaged. What Should I Do?
Send an email to email@example.com with your order number and a picture/video that clearly shows the damage of the product in question. If the package shows external damage, send us a picture/video and contact the courier service as well.
You need to contact us within 7 days from the order delivery or from the receipt of notification regarding accidental loss.
I Received the Wrong Product. What Should I Do?
If 1 or more products from your order are wrong, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice/order number and a picture/video of the wrong product. Do not open the wrong product; if the product is opened, it cannot be returned.
All such issues with your order need to be reported within 7 days of delivery.
I Have a Problem With the Machine I Bought. What Should I Do?
Please send an email to email@example.com that explains the issue, along with pictures/video if possible. Depending on the issue(s), we will offer a solution.
All Microbeau/Darklab/FK Irons machines come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer’s defect. Proof of purchase is required to claim warranty.
The 1-year warranty is void if the machine shows signs of:
– having been dropped
– ink/liquid within the internal body and motor components
– having been tampered with
– internal parts have been replaced by anyone outside of the official repair team.
Perma Blend Perma Pen Warranty:
All the housing components (Grip, Machine Body) are covered by a lifetime warranty. Internal parts are subject to wear and the motor itself will be covered by a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. Motor warranty is voided if motor shows signs of being dropped, internal fluids with in the motor and/or motor shows signs of being tampered with in any way. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.