Lulu Siciliano created Warm Eyeliner, an efficient formula that beautifully heals, surpassing other pigments.
With a high pigment load, artists can apply the ink in fewer passes, reducing injury.
The consistency of this formula is perfect for delicate eye skin—neither runny nor hard to wipe off.
The warm tone of the pigment counteracts bluish fading, resulting in a pleasant, neutral healing tone.
Never mix Perma Blend pigments with water or other thinning agents. Use only Perma Blend Thinning or Shading Solutions to change consistency.
HOW TO USE
• Store at room temperature, in a dry place, and out of direct sunlight.
• Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
• Shake for 1 minute before use.
• Make sure the lid is securely sealed and properly stored after use.
• Use only Perma Blend Shading Solutions to change consistency.
• Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
• Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
• Spot testing is recommended before full application.
• Don’t use on pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• For professional use only.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products. A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with chemical products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material.