NumQuick Pink Numbing Cream – Topical Anesthetic Lidocaine 3% Cream for Permanent Makeup 0.53 oz (15 g)
The original NumQuick Pink numbing cream by PainStoppers is a topical anesthetic meant for use on intact skin before the procedure.
Suitable for use on eyelids, but keep out of the eyes.
– Eyebrow techniques
– Lip blush
– Permanent eyeliner
– Areola tattoos
How to Use:
1. Apply on unbroken skin before the procedure.
2. Wait 12-15 minutes.
DO NOT OCCLUDE ON EYELIDS.
– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of eyewash. Seek medical care from an eye care physician.
– Don’t swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not suitable for clients with a history of liver disease or impairment
– Do not use it if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components. If a reaction occurs, consult a doctor if it worsens or does not improve in 7 days, or clears up and emerges again within a few days.
– Do not use in large quantities, especially over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
– Not safe for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
– You may notice temporary blanching, irritation or sensitivity where the product is applied.
– You may not feel pain in the area for a while after application – avoid sources of heat or injury.
– Delayed swelling is possible.